NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Strolling with Mallory...

Just about everyday, Jennifer and I take our daily stroll around the neighborhood. Mallory loves looking at all the trees and scenery. Plus, we get to visit with alot of the neighbors.






Shane, Casey and Masey came to our house last week and Jennifer cooked her famous lasagna (famous in our house anyway). Masey and Mallory got to visit each other but Mallory wasnt real sure what to think about another baby in her domain. We tried to get some pictures of them together but I think Mallory was getting tired.





I took these pictures last Sunday morning. I was supposed to be watching Mallory while Jennifer finished getting ready. I played with her for a little while and then I decided to put her in my recliner to see how she would react. I do believe she has the same reaction as her daddy when sitting in the lazy-boy.




Jennifer took these pictures during one of Mallory's bath times. We think she just looks so cute.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

these bath pictures are totally cute! Mallory's eyes are getting so blue. And such pretty skin.

Unknown said...

oh, and ya'll neighborhood is awesome. Bet the walks are fun. You'd never find a woody neighborhood like that around BR.

The Edmonds said...

hey you guys! i miss ya'll, and mallory is absolutely precious. email me sometime! bedmonds@greenville.k12.sc.us
would love to hear from you!

The Edmonds said...

i guess it would help if i typed my closing so you would know who this is....here is the missing link:

Love,
Bailey