NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

More pictures of Daddy's Little Girl....

I finally finished the tile in the kitchen. I kinda drug it out because of my limited time in the evenings to work on it. Jennifer sure is glad she can finally use her countertops again. And Mallory doesn't seem real excited that I am done for some reason. I also installed a new cooktop, sink and over the range microwave. Next, we are going to redo our cabinets. We would like to paint them a toasted almond color....whatever that is. Here are some before and after pictures.


Before:




After:





Mallory has been grabbing and holding her toys alot better these days. And drooling.......man does she drool. She must get that from her Mommy. Here are some recent pictures of daddy's little girl.











2 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

oh my goodness! she is just so adorable. i love it!

and i tagged you in my blog!

Unknown said...

darling little smile