NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Growing Up...

Well, things are going good here at the Byrd house. It still feels like we are settling in at our house. I have been spreading some topsoil around the front and back yard. And of course, Mallory helped as you can see from the pictures. I wanted to fence in a small piece of the back yard so Mallory can have an area to play without roaming around too far.



This is definitely Daddy's little girl.




Mallory at Buckeye's Homecoming Game




Mallory playing with her Granny.




I had to attend a conference in New Orleans and my co-worker got her this shirt. It says, My first New Orleans shirt.








Mallory helping me on the tractor.




We visited the Alexandria Zoo and had a great time.








Mallory having fun.

1 comment:

Keith McGee said...

Hey Jennifer! I saw you blog, and I love the picture of Mallory with the newspaper. She is getting so big. Liam just loves to play with her in the nursery, we need to set up a play date for the two of them.