NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back By Popular Demand.

I have answered the viewing public and have decided to start creating the posts again. Jennifer's posts were nice and everything but everyone knows that my posts are much more enjoyable. Mallory has grown and developed so much in the past several weeks. She is totally out of the newborn stage and is in....some other stage now. She loves seeing daddy in the evenings when I come home from work. She asked me if I could be the one to stay home with her everyday instead of mommy. Needless to say that conversation stayed between Mallory and me because mommy might get her feelings hurt if she knew Mallory said that. Speaking of mommy; words can't describe how good of a job she is doing. She works with Mallory everyday teaching her new things. I just hope she can un-do the bad habits I teach her when I get home. Here are a few recent pictures of Mallory. Mallory taking a nap in her big girl outfit. Waking up from a nap.

No comments: